Our Fees / Price-match guarantee*
Initial consultation - FREE!
An initial assessment will be performed.
Treatment options and potential fees will be discussed.
This can either be a face to face meeting or a telephone / video-consultation - your choice!
There are no obligations to proceed and no hidden costs or fees!
Ultrasound-guided Foam Sclerotherapy course -
for large varicose veins and truncal reflux
£1,500 (one leg); £2,750 (both legs)
Inclusive package price that includes:
- 2 treatments (one leg) or 3 treatments (both legs);
- follow-up with duplex scan at 2-4 weeks and again 6 months after treatment;
- needle aspiration of clotted blood from treated veins where necessary;
- re-treatment of veins up to 6 months following initial treatment if necessary.
- compression stocking and waterproof over-stocking
Foam Sclerotherapy -
for small varicose veins and reticular veins with no truncal reflux
£450 / session
For patients with small varicose veins or reticular veins with no underlying truncal (saphenous) vein reflux on duplex scan. Or following treatment of truncal reflux if you require more sessions of foam sclerotherapy than allowed for in the package fee above due to very extensive varicose veins. Ultrasound-guidance is used to perform foam injections into any residual veins.
£300 / session
Thread vein injections will be performed by Mr Simon Ashley. The sessions are 30 minutes long during which 100-plus injections may be performed! The number of sessions will depend on the extent of your leg veins. Typically patients will have 2 - 4 sessions of treatment over as many weeks.
Ultrasound-guidance will be used to inject underlying "feeder" veins.
Detailed consultation and physical examination. Opinion given before proceeding to duplex scan for venous and arterial problems
Detailed scan of one or both legs to clarify vein anatomy and sites of reflux. Essential before embarking on treatment.
Includes RFA procedure, duplex scan, tumescent anaesthesia, compression stocking
No longer offered
Surgical ligation, stripping and phlebectomies
* Conditions: Please note these prices are for patients seen and treated at Wood Clinic, Plymouth, and are indicative in the vast majority of cases but may vary in particular circumstances. We endeavour to be as competitive as possible and we will match the price you have been quoted for equivalent treatment in any other specialist leg vein clinic within a 25 mile radius of us. This offer may not be applied if you have complex or very extensive large varicose veins or if you have had previous treatment for large varicose veins.
Prices may vary for patients seen and treated at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital due to different fees charged by the hospital. We will always provide you with a detailed breakdown of the fees before any commitment is required.
We do not charge any VAT.